The GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions team had a wonderful three days at the International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo) in Atlanta this year. Not only did we connect with new and familiar faces throughout the show, but we also showcased a full suite of quality air and water products backed by unmatched service and support.
We are dedicated to creating new, innovative products and pro-centric programs to meet contractors’ needs. As part of our total property solutions, we were excited to showcase our full lineup of ducted residential HVAC products, all of which are now available.
Each product is designed to make contractors’ jobs easier thanks to:
- Accessible panels and instruments to get installers in and out of a job quickly.
- No need to shift internal components when working on a horizontal furnace install, which is especially helpful in tight spaces.
- A simplified design, creating more room to get the job done.
We also had an expert onsite to discuss our new Pro Solutions Partner Program. By becoming a partner, dealers can reap the benefits of:
- Powerful marketing tools to help grow your business
- First-class customer service
- Special product discounts
- In-depth training and resources
- Consumer financing
AHR was a great way to kick off 2023, and we’re excited to help fuel our customers’ success in the year ahead.
Want to learn how GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions can help grow your business? Reach out to our expert team by completing this quick form.