LOUISVILLE, KY.,—Feb. 6, 2023—GE Appliances, a Haier company, Air and Water Solutions, recently announced the completion of a multi-year launch of their Residential Ducted HVAC product line for pros, now available through select wholesale distribution partners.
The company’s unitary lineup consists of air conditioners, heat pumps, air handlers, evaporator coils, gas furnaces and packaged units with a range of efficiencies, including up to 22 SEER2 inverter driven ACs and 97% AFUE furnaces.
“From product variety to our follow-through customer support, we’ve designed these products with pros top of mind,” said Andrew Twitty, director of product management for GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions. “We’ve created a robust training curriculum, flexible warranty policy and on-demand support channels for pros in the field — all while reducing installation time.”
The GE Residential Ducted HVAC line:
• Fully complies with national regulatory changes that went into effect in January 2023.
• Offers cold climate heat pumps with performance down to -22F, as well as system matches that qualify for 25C, IRA and many local incentives.
• Operates on standard 24-volt controls (all models).
• Is supported by the company’s Pro Solutions Partner Program that offers eligible dealers with financing, co-op marketing support, extended labor warranties and more.
• Uses many common, readily accessible service parts that are assembled in North America and supported domestically.
“Living up to the iconic GE brand means creating tough, thoroughly tested products that contractors and their customers can feel confident in,” said Jack Sinkler, senior director of sales for GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions.
For product specifications and where to buy, visit geappliancesairandwater.com/unitary.