LOUISVILLE, KY.—Jan. 27, 2022—GE Appliances, a Haier company, Air and Water Solutions, is introducing its first atmospheric gas water heater line at the 2022 Air Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Expo (AHR Booth N8106). With the RealMAXTM launch, Air & Water Solutions is able to offer distributors a comprehensive portfolio of atmospheric gas, electric, tankless and point-of-use water heaters in a variety of capacities.
RealMAX products, made in a state-of-the-art production facility in Camden, South Carolina, are the latest from GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions, a dedicated solutions provider of HVAC, water heater, water filtration and ductless heating and cooling products for residential and light commercial use.
The line offers real capacity – a true 30, 40 or 50 gallons based on the model.
“With every water heater model we carry, we’re commited to delivering maximum performance for the pro channel and distributors,” said Tom Zimmer, executive director, water heating for GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions. “South Carolina local manufacturing coupled with GE Appliances’ broad distribution system assures product delivery within days, offering quick access when our distribution partners’ customers need it the most.”
RealMAX atmospheric gas water heaters, available in more than 20 models, offer key performance and convenience features, including:
- Real Capacity: Customers receive a real 30, 40 or 50 gallons based on the model.
- Quick Recovery: Optimized burner performance means hot water is quickly replenished.
- Unique Design: Sleek integrated design eliminates the need for external screws.
- Anode Rod: Durable design offers long-lasting protection against corrosion to extend the life of your water heater tank.
- SmartShieldTM Safety System: Monitors the surrounding air and automatically shuts off the unit if abnormal temperatures are detected.
- Self-Diagnostic: Monitors and reports on gas system status via LED status indicator.
- Drain Valve: Rust-proof construction can be counted on to provide long-lasting service.
- Easy Installation: Replace your old water heater quickly and easily using standard water and gas connections. Available in natural atmospheric gas and liquid propane.
- Built-to-last Warranty: RealMAX premium water heaters carry an 8-, 10- or 12-year tank and parts limited warranty based on model.
The new RealMAX line is available to the pro channel through wholesale distributors. For product specifications and more, visit geappliancesairandwater.com.